Come and Work with Us
Acacia is a recognized leader in the optical industry sector. Our environment is innovative and collaborative and our employees are passionate, dedicated problem solvers doing some exceptional, cutting edge work. If you think you would be a good fit and have the knowledge and experience to contribute in a meaningful way, click the link below to see our current openings.
Acacia participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows employers to electronically verify newly hired employees. For a complete list of posters in multiple languages, please click here.
Be Alert For Unsolicited Recruitment Offers
Unfortunately, there are scam artists who falsely represent that they are authorized recruiters for employers, including Acacia Communications. Please contact us at 978-938-4896 and ask for HR if you have been contacted by someone purporting to be our recruiter to confirm that you are dealing with someone who is an authorized Acacia recruiter.
Acacia recruiters will NEVER
- ask you for money or to pay any fees
- offer you “work at home” opportunities
- ask you for personal information
- require that you purchase anything
- offer you employment without a face to face interview at Acacia
Acacia offers a competitive compensation package including the following benefits:
- PPO and HMO Health Plan with BCBS
- Dental including orthodontics with Delta Dental
- Vision Plan with EyeMed
- Matching 401(k) Plan with Nationwide
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Optional Term and Whole Life Insurance with UNUM
- Optional Pet Insurance with VPI
- Three weeks of paid vacation / Ten Holidays + One Floating Holiday / 40 hours of Sick Time
- Twelve weeks of parental leave