By Lisa Crewe | Posted on June 22, 2018
Keep an eye out for the Acacia team
Nice, France here we come! The Acacia team is excited to attend NGON & DCI Europe 2018 this month for the fifth year in a row. There is always something fun to do in Nice, from attending NGON and the annual beach party at le galet to taking in the some of the local architecture designed by Buzzi, Bernasconi, and Baptiste.
We, of course, most look forward to hearing updates from industry luminaries about the future of optical networking and discussing Acacia Communications’ optical interconnect solutions and how they help meet the demands of today and tomorrow’s optical networks. We think some of this year’s hot topics will be:
- Addressing the need to grow capacity in access and edge networks with coherent ZR optics solutions
- Optimizing multi-haul network capacity
- Expanding data center interconnect bandwidth to 400G and beyond
- Leveraging coherent pluggable modules for applications including access, metro, and DCI to help reduce CapEX and OpEx and accelerate time to market
- Using coherent optics in wireless backhaul for 4G/5G
We look forward to connecting with our peers to discuss these topics. To schedule a meeting with Acacia Communications, please submit a request through our contact form.
You can follow our updates from the show on Twitter @AcaciaComms or #NGON2018.
We look forward to seeing you in Nice!