- USE POLICY. Acacia Communications Inc. (“Acacia”) invites you to view, use and download a copy of this website for your informational, non-commercial use. Using this website to evaluate whether to enter into or continue a business relationship with Acacia shall not constitute a commercial use for the purpose of this use policy.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Acacia Communications©, Connecting at the Speed of Light©, Acacia’s logo, OFEC™, and OPENFEC™ are a partial list of trademarks and service marks owed by Acacia Communications (where omission from the aforementioned list does not constitute any waiver of any rights Acacia or its subsidiaries may have established in any product, feature, service or design). Unauthorized use of any Acacia trademark, service mark or logo is prohibited. The materials on this website are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials on this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Acacia’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of the materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Except as expressly provided herein, Acacia does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information.
- POLICY ON INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE.
- Registration. In order to subscribe to our blog newsletter or request information, you must complete a registration form. During registration we ask for your contact information and for an indication of the products, services and additional information in which you are interested. We use this information to contact you about our products and services. You may opt out of any receiving any information at any time by making appropriate changes to your profile.
- Uses of Information. We collect store and process your contact information on servers that we maintain in the United States in order to: (i) identify you when you visit our website or request information or services from us; (ii) send you information we think you may find useful, including information about products and services; (iii) process orders or requests that you submit through the site; and (iv) improve our services and our website.
- Sharing of Information. Except as described below, Acacia will not share your personal information with third parties. We may occasionally provide your contact information to third parties who provide services to us, although we will only do so on the condition that they also protect the confidentiality of your information. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Acacia or its employees or customers.
- Internet Address Information. We use IP addresses, browser types and access times to analyze trends, administer the site, and improve site performance.
- LINKS. This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked web sites are not under the control of Acacia and Acacia is not responsible for the content available on any other Intranet site linked to Acacia’s website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Such links do not imply Acacia’s endorsement of material on any other site and Acacia disclaims all liability with regard to your access of such linked websites. Acacia is providing these links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Acacia, you must adhere to Acacia’s linking policy as follows: (i) any links to Acacia’s site must be a text-only link clearly marked “Acacia website,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Acacia’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the URL //www.acacia-inc.com and not to other web pages within Acacia’s website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Acacia, (v) when selected by a user, the link must either spawn a new independent window or overtake the parent or topmost frame to display the Acacia website full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website, and (vi) Acacia reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
- APPLICABLE LAWS. This site is controlled by Acacia from its offices within the United States of America. Acacia makes no representation that the materials contained on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials contained on this website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to this website and the materials contained hereon shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware.
- NO WARRANTIES. ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ACACIA MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ACACIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
ACACIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ON THIS WEB SITE WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERINGS. INFORMATION REGARDING ACACIA’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERINGS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING FEATURES AND BENEFITS, TECHNICAL INFORMATION OR OTHER SIMILAR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE INCORPORATED OR INTEGRATED INTO ANY ACACIA WARRANTY OR OTHER CONTRACTUAL RIGHT, PRIVILEGE OR OBLIGATIONS OTHERWISE PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF A VALID COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT WITH ACACIA. ACACIA may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. ACACIA makes no commitment to update these materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ACACIA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF ACACIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
- FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. The data contained in the Investors section of this website is provided as a convenience for our stockholders and is for informational purposes only. The data provided is not intended, and should not be relied upon, for trading purposes. Neither Acacia nor its data providers guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any stock price or other data displayed, nor shall any such party be liable in any way to the user of the data or to any other person for any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any such data or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon, or for any damages arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. Investors are reminded that historical and current stock price performance data are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Any statements on this website (or accessible through this website) about the future expectations, plans and prospects for Acacia, including statements regarding expectations, plans or prospects containing the words “may,” “should,” “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “could,” “intends,” “target,” “projects,” “contemplates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “predicts,” “potential” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other similar expressions, constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements, as a result of various important factors, including those described in the “Risk Factor” section of our most recent annual or quarterly report filed with the SEC and in other filings that Acacia may make with the SEC in the future. The forward-looking statements included on this website (or accessible through this website) represent Acacia’s view as of the date the statement was made. Acacia anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause Acacia’s views and expectations to change. However, Acacia disclaims any intention or obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date of any applicable statement. Those forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing Acacia’s views as of any subsequent date.
- EMAIL; INTERNET USAGE. Email submissions over the Internet may not be secure. Please consider this fact before emailing any personal or confidential information. All users shall be aware of and observe policies and/or laws affecting internet usage with regard to their particular organization and host country. Acacia does not condone or allow illegal use of any material via the Internet and cannot be held responsible for users’ activities.
- AVAILABILITY. Information or resources may be subject to restricted access or restricted use policies. Acacia reserves the right to restrict or refuse access to all or any part of this website or its web server at any time and may alter, suspend, or discontinue this website at any time for any reason, without notice. The website may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
- CHILDREN. The Acacia website is not designed or intentionally directed at children thirteen years of age or younger. Acacia has a policy of never knowingly collecting or maintaining information about anyone under the age of thirteen.
- GENERAL. Acacia may revise these legal terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Legal terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Legal terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this website.