Careers at Acacia
Acacia is looking for experienced enthusiastic people with high energy and a team attitude to help achieve its mission.
Acacia participates in E-Verify, an Internet-based system operated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows employers to electronically verify newly hired employees. For a complete list of posters in multiple languages, please click here.
Acacia offers a competitive compensation package including the following benefits:
- Three weeks of paid vacation / Ten Holidays + One Floating Holiday / 40 hours of Sick Time
- Matching 401(k) Plan with Nationwide
- PPO and HMO Health Plan with BCBS
- Dental including orthodontics with Delta Dental
- Vision Plan with EyeMed
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Optional Term and Whole Life Insurance with UNUM
- Company paid personal fitness trainer
- Access to a fully equipped gym and shower with towel services
Be Alert For Unsolicited Recruitment Offers
Unfortunately, there are scam artists who falsely represent that they are authorized recruiters for employers, including Acacia Communications. Please contact us at 978-938-4896 and ask for HR if you have been contacted by someone purporting to be our recruiter to confirm that you are dealing with someone who is an authorized Acacia recruiter.
Acacia recruiters will NEVER
- Ask you for money or to pay any fees
- Offer you to work at home opportunities
- Ask you for personal information
- Require that you purchase anything
- Offer you employment without a face to face interview at Acacia